Started in 2000, React Building Services has continued to prosper, with a strong financial standing and continued investment in training and personnel. React Building Services directly employs high calibre staff, with all required certification and qualifications. This enables us to undertake a wide range of activities in a safe and knowledgeable way, and means we can offer excellent quality and service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
React Building Services Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
HEALTH & SAFETY
React Building Services takes the issue of Health and Safety very seriously and believe that the safety and welfare of our employees and customers is of paramount importance. We have invested in training, including Emergency First Aid and CIEH qualifications in Health and Safety at work for every employee, which we regularly review, to ensure we protect everyone within our care and to remain fully conversant with current legislation.